The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), is a global church, established in 1952 by Pa Josiah Akindayomi. Under the leadership of the present, General Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the RCCG has built a presence in all 196 countries of the world.
RCCG Banner of Love
BOL was birthed/founded in 2014 by Pastor Favour Ojiemudia. The first service was conducted in a small living room with a group of students. Over the years, the church held its services at several locations in Kaunas, Lithuania and in August 2018, it finally secured its present location. BOL operates an open-door policy and welcomes everyone regardless of their race, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability and age. Our Moto is: “Where the Love of God Reigns”.
The Banner over Our House is LOVE with the Manifestation of the Spirit of God. There is nothing in the vision that can be fulfilled with human wisdom, ability or strength. The fulfilling of the vision shall be by the reign of Love through the power of the Holy Spirit of God. – 1 Corinthians 2:4
- To spread the Love of God in the Baltic nations by demonstration of power of the Holy Spirit– Romans 5:5- Romans 15:19, Acts 1:8
- To build a people manifesting the Spirit of Love – 1 Cor 13, Galatians 5:22-23
To Reach and Transform lives by the help of the Holy Ghost; Turning the Alcoholics and Drug addicts into Spirit filled people – Ephesians 5:18
Evangelism is the goal. We are to reach out to students, alcoholics, drug addicts, Government personnel’s, civil servants and more with the transforming love of Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit.
To accomplish this:
- Through Pathway,Baltic Prayer Conference (BPC),Festival of Love (FOL) RCCGChristian social responsibility (CSR).
- Discipleship: To be fervent in leading them to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ until the nature of Christ is formed in them
- Commission: Activate them to go and Make Disciples Who Share Christ’s Story with Love.
- To build a holy city unto God in the heart of Baltic nations, where people of all tongue and nations shall gather to worship Jehovah.